I’ve decided to start actually reading my feeds again. This entailed logging into Feedly and deleting all the RSS feeds that I don’t read and am not excited about. However, I also want to find some new stuff to follow. What blogs should I follow. I am primarily interested in blogs about five kinds of blogs:
- Books — reviews, insightful literary analysis…basically anyone who has something new and interesting to say
- Authors — Again, blogs that are a bit deeper and more insightful than the ordinary author blogs (for example, I really like Kameron Hurley and Justine Larbalastier’s sites).
- Publishing – I don’t really follow any blogs like this, but would be down for something about the publishing industry
- Lifestyle — Things that are like Raptitude but maybe not as corny as Raptitude?
- You – I’d like to be in conversation with my readers. So if you read this blog and publish interesting stuff, then I want the link to your site.