Yeah! I do this now, alright.
- Avoiding The Exits - a great post by Catherine Schaff-Stump on avoiding various writing-related pitfalls.
- "Nancy Gelber, Crime Writer, Sentenced to 30 Years in Bizarre Murder-For-Hire Case"
- Why I Attend Conventions - Post from Amy Sundberg about why she goes to conventions, even though it's not particularly career-advancing for a neo-pro writer.
The #1 Rule of Everything - Steven R. Stewart writes about how it can be paralyzing to become obsessed with rules and the one true way to pursue your writing.
- "Toddler's rare condition means he can't stop smiling" - a horrifying news story that the parents' don't seem to think is horrifying. The mother says, "Sometimes I don't even think it's a result of the Angelman's -- he doesn't have a care in the world, so why wouldn't he be happy?"
- Fifteen perfectly timed photos
- Yarn Bombing / Guerilla Crochet -- They're yarn sculptures, okay. Yarn sculptures!
- "It's arrogant to say anexoria is a personal choice rather than a mental illness"
- "I'm Glad I'm A Boy! I'm Glad I'm A Girl!" -- a bizarre children's book from the 70s that is most probably satirical, but which is still hilarious.
- My Favorite Liar -- This should be my classroom technique.